Working in partnership with Police and other partners to offer timely support to family members who are bereaved through drug-related deaths. Aiming to support whole family settings, tackling the stigma around substance use, and ensuring children are positively impacted.
This service can offer:
- Ongoing, unrestricted 1:1 support sessions
- Bereavement support groups
- Dedicated third sector point of contact for family members
- Help with navigating funeral arrangements and seeking financial advice
- Harm reduction and Naloxone training